Please note that in accordance with recent Government directives in response to slowing the spread of COVID-19, Hotel facilities may experience temporary closures or changes to operating times and/or services provided
Our privately let holiday apartments at Markham Court provide a central location in Broadbeach with short walking distance to the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Oasis Shopping Centre and an exciting selection of restaurants on Surf Parade Broadbeach. Find Kurrawa Beach and Kurrawa Park just a stone’s throw away and enjoy a superb range of resort facilities that include an inviting heated outdoor swimming pool, a heated spa and barbecue facilities.
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments
Our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments feature comfortable living and dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen & laundry facilities, air conditioning (in living area), ceiling fans and private balconies. Apartments feature one Queen bed and two single beds and are suitable for a maximum of 5 guests. 4 guests are included with the 5th person incurring a fee of $35 per night.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Heated pool
- Salt-water pool
- Shallow end
Terms & Conditions:
- Coastal Holiday Apartments are not affiliated with the on-site management at these properties. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text on 0455 775 658 with an approximate You will be met at the property by us to collect your apartment keys (unless advised otherwise), not through the resort reception.
- Credit card surcharges may apply, if you wish to avoid this charge, please contact us for our bank details and you can opt to do a transfer instead.
- Deposit – A non-refundable $200 deposit per booking is required upon booking to secure your reservation.
- Final balance – Your accommodation must be paid 14 days prior to arrival (30 days prior for Dec/Jan bookings). If the booking is made within this time frame the full amount must be paid upon booking. If the deposit or final payment is not received by the due date Coastal Holiday Apartments reserves the right to cancel your booking and keep your deposit. If after arrival, guests are dissatisfied with any aspect of their accommodation and decide to terminate their stay, the amount to be refunded, if any, is at the discretion of Coastal Holiday Apartments
- Cancellations – Within 14 days (or 30 days for Dec/Jan) of Check-in date you will lose the full value of your booking. Outside of 14 days (or 30 days for Dec/Jan) you will lose your initial deposit.
- Extra person charges – are payable directly to Coastal Holiday Apartments on arrival if not arranged prior.
- Damages – A credit card pre-authorisation will be required on arrival, used as a security bond for any incidental / damages whilst in the apartment.
- Coastal Holiday Apartments – makes its best attempts to ensure that the information available on the site is accurate, current and free from errors or omissions, but can not guarantee this. Coastal Holiday Apartments reserves the right to alter, change or remove any information from the site at any time.
- Must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Although we will endeavour to meet all of guests requirements and any special requests (e.g Bedding configuration & specific apartments) cannot be guaranteed.
- Early Check Ins & Late Check Outs – Can be arranged if possible, but not guaranteed.