Please note that in accordance with recent Government directives in response to slowing the spread of COVID-19, Hotel facilities may experience temporary closures or changes to operating times and/or services provided.
Aruba Beach Holiday Apartments Gold Coast provides an unmatched central location in Broadbeach with short walking distance to the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Oasis Shopping Centre and an exciting selection of restaurants on Surf Parade Broadbeach. Find Kurrawa Beach and Kurrawa Park just a stone’s throw away, and enjoy a superb range of onsite resort facilities that include an inviting heated outdoor swimming pool, a heated spa and a shaded barbecue and dining area.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartments
Our 1 Bedroom Apartments offer a contemporary open-plan design with a comfortable lounge area, full kitchen facilities and a Queen-sized bed for up to 3 guests. Make use of full laundry facilities and air-conditioning as well as two dining areas located indoors and on the private balcony, which is instantly accessible from the main living area.
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartments
Our spacious 2 Bedroom Apartments are ideal for up to 5 guests, featuring a comfortable lounge area, a fully equipped kitchen and two dining areas, one of which is located on the private balcony. Relax with two large Queen-sized beds in separate areas of the apartment, and enjoy homely comforts that include full laundry facilities, ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
Terms & Conditions:
- Coastal Holiday Apartments are not affiliated with the on-site management at these properties. Please contact our team at email@example.com or call/text on 0455 775 658 with an approximate You will be met at the property by us to collect your apartment keys (unless advised otherwise), not through the resort reception.
- Credit card surcharges may apply, if you wish to avoid this charge, please contact us for our bank details and you can opt to do a transfer instead.
- Deposit – A non-refundable $200 deposit per booking is required upon booking to secure your reservation.
- Final balance – Your accommodation must be paid 14 days prior to arrival (30 days prior for Dec/Jan bookings). If the booking is made within this time frame the full amount must be paid upon booking. If the deposit or final payment is not received by the due date Coastal Holiday Apartments reserves the right to cancel your booking and keep your deposit. If after arrival, guests are dissatisfied with any aspect of their accommodation and decide to terminate their stay, the amount to be refunded, if any, is at the discretion of Coastal Holiday Apartments
- Cancellations – Within 14 days (or 30 days for Dec/Jan) of Check-in date you will lose the full value of your booking. Outside of 14 days (or 30 days for Dec/Jan) you will lose your initial deposit.
- Extra person charges – are payable directly to Coastal Holiday Apartments on arrival if not arranged prior.
- Damages – A credit card pre-authorisation will be required on arrival, used as a security bond for any incidental / damages whilst in the apartment.
- Coastal Holiday Apartments – makes its best attempts to ensure that the information available on the site is accurate, current and free from errors or omissions, but can not guarantee this. Coastal Holiday Apartments reserves the right to alter, change or remove any information from the site at any time.
- Must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Although we will endeavour to meet all of guests requirements and any special requests (e.g Bedding configuration & specific apartments) cannot be guaranteed.
- Early Check Ins & Late Check Outs – Can be arranged if possible, but not guaranteed.