Now that things are returning back to normal, give yourself just what you need with a beach escape in the absolute heart of the Gold Coast. Coastal Holiday Apartments boasts a full range of Broadbeach holiday rentals – fully self-contained and close to the beach – at a choice of stunning resorts that won’t disappoint if you’re looking to relax, explore and soak up some much-needed sun, sand and sea.
The borders have reopened and you can now cross the border if you’re not from Queensland. Stage 3 of the eased restrictions has also seen the Gold Coast come alive with plenty to see and do, so book your escape knowing you won’t be missing out on the best things the region has to offer!
Spontaneous couple’s break, family holiday or a quick weekend retreat for Father’s Day – whatever you have in mind, find your perfect stay and save directly with Coastal Holiday Rentals Gold Coast.
Border Information and What You Can Do on the Gold Coast
Travelling from outside Queensland? No problem – as of July 10, you can apply for a QLD Border Declaration Pass and cross the border for holiday and recreational purposes. This is the first time the borders have opened since March, so it’s an ideal time to escape if you’re craving a coastal break in the beautiful Sunshine State.
1.5-metre physical distancing is still to be observed for everyone’s safety, but other than that, here’s everything that’s back on to enjoy here on the Gold Coast:
- beaches, parks (including playgrounds) and other natural attractions are open to the public for all recreational purposes
- regional restaurants, cafés, pubs, surf clubs etc. have reopened for business (some require reservations, with the majority following a designated 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time) – takeaways and deliveries also available locally
- non-essential lifestyle shopping back on – shop fashion, souvenirs, gifts and more at the Gold Coast’s top shopping destinations (distancing measures in place, subject to store)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms are open again following government-recommended guidelines
- attractions, casinos and places of worship open to the public with distancing/visitor number measures in place
With plenty to do and the rainless winter climate now here, it’s as good a time as any to enjoy a beach escape on the Gold Coast!
Fully Self-Contained Gold Coast Holiday Rentals in Broadbeach
Find your perfect stay in the heart of the Gold Coast – we offer a wide range of Broadbeach accommodation, comprising studios AND holiday apartments, at a choice of resorts near Kurrawa Beach, Surfers Paradise and more with superb onsite facilities to take advantage of while you kick back and explore the region.
We offer the cheapest rates on all direct bookings, so make sure to call or book online to save. And if you need added reassurance, our Broadbeach resorts are continuing to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation in light of the coronavirus outbreak – relax and book with confidence.
View our complete Gold Coast accommodation range and direct rates now – just visit Coastal Broadbeach Holiday Apartments.